Books & More Discovery Pass
Check out a FREE admission pass to local museums and attractions.
How It Works
- Available Discovery Passes may be checked out by adult library cardholders from the John F. Germany Public Library.
- A customer’s check-out receipt serves as an admission pass so there is no need to return anything to the library, nor are there any overdue fines or fees.
- Each pass provides one-time admission to an attraction during a 7-day checkout period for at least to 2 adults and 2 children (see individual passes for details).
- Because they are limited in number, Discovery Passes may not be held or reserved and are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- One Discovery Pass may be checked out per adult library card at one time (one pass may be checked out every seven days).
- Lost or stolen checkout receipts will not be replaced.
- Museums may apply restrictions including blackout dates or separate admission to special event/exhibits. Check individual passes for details.
The Library Takes You Places: Discovery Pass program program began as a pilot in July of 2014 through the partnership and support of participating museums and the Friends of the John F. Germany Public Library. During this test-phase, both the library and museums are working to make the Discovery Pass checkout process smooth and beneficial to all. In the future, additional library sites and attractions will be considered.
We welcome your input if you have participated in this program and/or would like to offer suggestions.