Florida Craft Beer: A History
John F. Germany Public Library
Saturday, August 12 at 12:30 p.m.
Learn more about the history of craft beer in Florida and Tampa Bay with Mark DeNote, author of The Great Florida Craft Beer Guide and Tampa Bay Beer: A Heady History.
Local Author Spotlight - August 2017
Jamie Elizabeth Tingen
Rosemary Yvonne Borel
For Local Writers
The purpose of the local author collection is to support and encourage content creation, entrepreneurial achievement, and community prosperity, and to encourage local authors to meet and share their work and experiences.
Submissions are welcome from local authors that reside in the Tampa Bay area (Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco, Hernando, Citrus, Sarasota, Manatee or Polk County).
Be sure to take a look at the self-publishing resources in the library collection.
Print Book Submissions
- Authors must submit a physical copy of their book for review along with an Local Author Submission form.
- Please see the form for guidelines and more information about the process.
The following items are required for all local author e-book submissions:
- A signed copy of the Supplier Agreement
- A completed Author Worksheet
- Two versions of your work's cover image (one full-size and one thumbnail)
- A digital copy of the book itself, in EPUB or PDF format
To submit, send the required documents via email to email@example.com.