Books & More Local Authors
My Appalachian Trial With Steve AdamsEvent Details
Sunday, January 22 at 2:00 p.m.
Steve Adams had no camping experience when he embarked on an adventure to hike the Appalachian Trail. From dog bites to camping accidents to snakes, Adams chronicles his outdoors experiences in a series of books called My Appalachian Trial. Join Adams as he recounts his experiences through photographs and comical antidotes.
Local Author Spotlight - January 2017
Maxwell Taylor Courson
Nora Gallardo (writing as Colado)
Allen W. Smith
For Local Writers
The purpose of the local author collection is to support and encourage content creation, entrepreneurial achievement, and community prosperity, and to encourage local authors to meet and share their work and experiences.
Submissions are welcome from local authors that reside in the Tampa Bay area (Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco, Hernando, Citrus, Sarasota, Manatee or Polk County).
Be sure to take a look at the self-publishing resources in the library collection.
Print Book Submissions
- Authors must submit a physical copy of their book for review along with an Local Author Submission form.
- Please see the form for guidelines and more information about the process.
The following items are required for all local author e-book submissions:
- A signed copy of the Supplier Agreement
- A completed Author Worksheet
- Two versions of your work's cover image (one full-size and one thumbnail)
- A digital copy of the book itself, in EPUB or PDF format
To submit, send the required documents via email to email@example.com.