Voting at the Library
The library cannot accept mail-in ballots. Please see the Hillborough County Supervisor of Elections for details on where to drop off your ballot.
On November 3, the General Election Day, please visit the polling place for your precinct to vote in person.
Many of our libraries are utilized as voting locations.
- 78th Street Community Library 7625 Palm River Rd. Precinct 968
- Austin Davis Public Library 17808 Wayne Rd. Precinct 528
- Bloomingdale Regional Library 1906 Bloomingdale Ave. Precinct 809
- Bruton Memorial Library 302 W. McLendon St. Precinct 759
- C. Blythe Andrews, Jr. Public Library 2607 E. Dr. MLK, Jr. Blvd. Precinct 321
- Jan Kaminis Platt Regional Library 3910 S. Manhattan Ave. Precinct 115
- Jimmie B. Keel Regional Library 2902 W. Bearss Ave. Precincts 577 & 578
- Maureen B. Gauzza Public Library 11211 Countryway Blvd. Precincts 501, 506, 507, 508 & 512
- New Tampa Regional Library 10001 Cross Creek Blvd. Precincts 361, 362, 369, 372 & 373
- Seminole Heights Branch Library 4711 Central Ave. Precincts 217 & 319
- Thonotosassa Branch Library 10715 Main St. Precinct 631
- Town 'N Country Regional Public Library 7606 Paula Dr. Precincts 411, 421 & 422
- West Tampa Branch Library 2312 W. Union St. Precinct 207
To find out what to bring with you, visit the Hillsborough County Supervisor of Elections.