Important Updates on Services Due to COVID-19 coronavirus.
Due to the continuing health and safety concerns surrounding Coronavirus (COVID-19), we are closed until further notice.
- In addition to library locations being closed, we have suspended all holds.
- We are closing book drops and will not receive returns or donated items.
- Hillsborough County Public Libraries do not charge late fines on materials that are overdue. Your account will not be locked for any overdue items. Learn more about our fine free initiative.
- The 2020 Storytelling Festival, including the April 25 event and the April 26 workshop, has been cancelled.
We are working to ensure that the library is contributing to the safety and wellbeing of the community.
You can also follow us on Facebook for the latest library information - @TampaHillsLib.
Visit the Library from Home
The library is always open from the comfort of your home to download a book, read a magazine, enjoy storytime, take an online class, stream movies, videos and music.Visit online
- Stay Safe - Emergency related news and information from Hillsborough County.
- HCFL Alert - Stay informed with Hillsborough County’s official mass notification system.
- Safer-at-Home. What Does it Mean? - Hillsborough County issued a Safer-at-Home Orderto help prevent the further spread of COVID-19.
- Need Re-employment Assistance? - Find out how to apply.
- Cuddle Shuttles Brighten up Self-Isolation - The Pet Resource Center has opened their Curbside Cuddles pilot program.
- Urgent Plea for Medical Supplies - Information on what is needed, and where to drop off.
- Resources for Residents & Business - Where to find what you need in one place.
- Hesperian Health Coronavirus (COVID-19) Fact Sheet - Available now in English, Spanish, French, Chinese, Urdu, Bangla, Filipino, Vietnamese, Bahasa Indonesia, Farsi, Sindhi, Telugu, Hindi, Shona, Portuguese, Arabic, Swahili, and Haitian Creole.