- No real weapons, even those no longer functioning, will be permitted.
- ALL prop weapons must be approved and checked in at the Registration Table before entering the convention.
- No super-realistic looking knives or guns are permitted. Toy guns must be clearly marked with an orange band on the end of the barrel.
- No sharp-edged or metal weapons are permitted.
- No projectiles are permitted.
- Foam or cardboard weapons are allowed.
- Inappropriate use of otherwise allowable weapons will require weapons be removed from the convention.
- Tampa Bay LibCon staff reserves the right to deny entry to any prop weapon.