Saturday, August 24 from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Schedule of Events
- 10 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
- Network with Partnering Organizations
- 10:30 a.m. - 11:15 a.m.
- Opening Panel
- 11:15 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Upon arrival, make an appointment for:
- One-on-One Mock Interviews
- Resume Review Lab
- Green Screen Photo Booth for resume/career profile headshots
- 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Get Your Resume and Cover Letter Noticed!
- Get Hired with LaunchCode
- Tools to Get2Work: How to Launch an Effective Job Search
- 12:45 p.m. - 1:45 p.m.
- Dress to be Your Best
- Using LinkedIn for Your Job Search
- Finding Purpose and a Paycheck in the Second Half
Prepare with Online Resources
Get ready for the event by using one of our library career resources for job seekers.
Career Transitions is an one-stop resource for job seekers. Explore career paths, search job openings, and create downloadable resumes and cover letters.
Tutor.com Adult Education and Career Center provides resume drop off review and one-on-one sessions with career counselors to prepare for interviews.
Learning Express Career Center is a self-paced resource featuring tutorials, eBooks, and occupational test guides.
Lynda.com offers thousands of free online classes taught by industry experts to attain skills and knowledge to launch your career path while working at your own pace.