Curbside services are suspended on Election Day while our libraries are used as polling locations.
Contact-Free CurbsidePrint, Scan, Fax, and Copy
Contact-free curbside printing, scanning, faxing, and copying is available at these library locations:
- 78th Street Community Library
- Arthenia L. Joyner University Area Community Library
- Austin Davis Public Library
- Bloomingdale Regional Public Library
- Brandon Regional Library
- C. Blythe Andrews, Jr. Public Library
- Charles J. Fendig Public Library
- James J. Lunsford Law Library
- Jan Kaminis Platt Regional Library
- Jimmie B. Keel Regional Library
- John F. Germany Public Library
- Lutz Branch Library
- Maureen B. Gauzza Regional Public Library
- New Tampa Regional Public Library
- North Tampa Branch Library
- Port Tampa City Library
- Riverview Branch Library
- Ruskin Branch Library
- Seffner-Mango Branch Library
- Seminole Heights Branch Library
- SouthShore Regional Library
- Thonotosassa Branch Library
- Town ‘N Country Regional Public Library
- West Tampa Branch Library
Prepare Your Documents
Send your print job no more than 48 hours before your appointment. Documents will be printed in black and white.
Printing is limited to 10 pages daily per library card.
Print From Your Email
- Email the document to email@example.com.
- Have the email address you used for your print job for your appointment.
Print From the Web
- Go to the HCPLC Web Print page.
- Drag and drop your file or use the Select File button.
- Enter your name or library card to uniquely identify your print job.
- Enter your email address or phone number to receive a receipt.
- Have the name or library card you used for your print job for your appointment.
Faxing service is available for 813 area code or toll-free numbers.
- Have the fax number ready with your documents.
- Complete and bring a fax cover sheet or receive one when you arrive.
- Have a flash drive with your documents to store the scanned files.
Arrive at Your Appointment
- Arrive at your chosen library location at the appointment time with the documents and staff will assist you.
- If driving up, please remain in your vehicle. Staff will retrieve and return your documents to you via tray or by placing them in your trunk or back seat.
- If arriving on foot, please remain ten feet from the front door. You will drop off and pick up your documents from a tray outside the building.