Media:scape Collaborative Workstations allow multiple laptops, tablets, and smart phone devices to be simultaneously connected to a large screen monitor.
Group members can easily take turns sharing documents, images, video, or websites on the large screen from personal devices with the push of a button.
Using a Media:scape is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- OPEN – Media:scape Puck connectors include HDMI, Mini DisplayPort and VGA. Open the well in the center of the table and choose the round Puck compatible with your device.
- CONNECT – Connect the Puck to your personal device. If your device is not compatible with the Pucks available on this Media:scape, an adapter may be necessary. Some adapters are available from the checkout desk.
- SHARE – The screen shown on your laptop or device can be displayed on the large Media:scape monitor by pressing the lit number on the Puck. When multiple Pucks and devices are in use, touching the different lit numbers on the Pucks will allow group members to toggle between the displays of the connected devices.
- Bloomingdale Regional Library
- Brandon Regional Library
- Jan Kaminis Platt Regional Library
- Jimmie B. Keel Regional Library
- John F. Germany Public Library
- Maureen B. Gauzza Public Library
- New Tampa Regional Library
- North Tampa Branch Library
- Seminole Heights Branch Library
- Town 'N Country Regional Public Library