Print virtually any document or web page from your internet-connected PC, tablet, or smartphone.
Items sent to the library’s printer cloud service will be stored for no more than 24 hours. After 24 hours they will automatically be deleted from the server.
Log into a library computer once with your library card number to receive free printing (10 black & white prints or 5 color prints). Free prints will be credited to your wireless print account within 24 hours. Then send your prints using your library card wirelessly.
Additional prints cost $.05 per black & white and $.10 per color page printed on single-sided 8.5" x 11" paper.
- Documents can be retrieved from any library location.
- Documents cannot be larger than standard 8.5" x 11" paper only.
- It can take several minutes for your documents to show up as available on library printers.
- Printing instructions below or refer to our Wireless Printing Guide.
Print From the Web
- Go to the HCPLC Web Print page.
- Drag and drop your file or use the Select File button.
- Enter your name or library card to uniquely identify your print job (required).
- Enter your email address or phone number to receive a receipt (optional).
- Choose number of copies and B&W or Color.
- Retrieve your documents from a library printer using the name or library card you entered in Step 3.