HCPLC uses WorldShare to manage Interlibrary Loan Requests for materials in other library systems. Sign in with your library card number and PIN.
To Request an Interlibrary Loan
First, search the HCPLC library catalog.
If you do not find the title you need in an HCPLC library location:
- Sign into WorldShare with your library card number and PIN.
- In the Resources menu near the top of the page, select Find in WorldCat.
- Search for the title, open its record and select Request Item through Interlibrary Loan.
- The request should be automatically filled out. Choose a Pickup Locations and submit the request.
- You may also start by searching directly in WorldCat.org using this link.
Please note that the site for searching WorldCat has changed, but the process of finding and requesting a title remains the same.
If the title is in print, you may wish instead to suggest this title for purchase.
About Interlibrary Loans
HCPLC's Interlibrary Loan services are available only to Hillsborough County residents with valid library cards. If you do not live in Hillsborough County, please check with your local library about their Interlibrary Loan services.
For more information, please see the Interlibrary Loan Policy.