HCPLC uses WorldShare to manage Interlibrary Loan Requests for materials in other library systems. Sign in with your library card number and PIN.
To Request an Interlibrary Loan
First, search the HCPLC library catalog.
If you do not find the title you need in an HCPLC library location:
- Sign into WorldShare with your library card number and PIN.
- In the Resources menu near the top of the page, select Find in WorldCat.
- Search for the title, open its record and click the View Access Options button.
- In the pop-up, select the Interlibrary Loan link.
- The request form will be automatically filled out. Choose a Pickup Location and submit the request.
- You may also start by searching directly in WorldCat.org using this link.
If the title is in print, you may wish instead to suggest this title for purchase.
About Interlibrary Loans
HCPLC's Interlibrary Loan services are available only to Hillsborough County residents with valid library cards. If you do not live in Hillsborough County, please check with your local library about their Interlibrary Loan services.
Materials not available for Interlibrary Loan borrowing include:
- Materials that are on order or that were published within the last 12 months
- Mass market paperbacks
- Audio-visual media
- Publications issued more than 50 years previous
- Library digital collections
- Duplicates of HCPLC Reference materials
For more information, please see the Interlibrary Loan Policy.