Curbside Pick Up
Make an Appointment
Contact-free curbside pickup of holds is available at these library locations:
- 78th Street Community Library
- Arthenia L. Joyner University Area Community Library
- Austin Davis Public Library
- Bloomingdale Regional Public Library
- Brandon Regional Library
- C. Blythe Andrews, Jr. Public Library
- Charles J. Fendig Public Library
- James J. Lunsford Law Library
- Jan Kaminis Platt Regional Library
- Jimmie B. Keel Regional Library
- John F. Germany Public Library
- Lutz Branch Library
- Maureen B. Gauzza Regional Public Library
- New Tampa Regional Public Library
- North Tampa Branch Library
- Riverview Branch Library
- Robert W. Saunders, Sr. Public Library
- Ruskin Branch Library
- Seffner-Mango Branch Library
- Seminole Heights Branch Library
- SouthShore Regional Library
- Town ‘N Country Regional Public Library
- West Tampa Branch Library
Book drops are open Monday-Saturday at all locations.
Returned items are quarantined and will appear as "checked out" on your account until safety and staffing permit. This will not affect the number of items you can borrow. Items can be returned to any location regardless of where you borrowed them from. To limit exposure and handling of items, do not attempt to return items to staff at curbside pickups or the drive-thru.
Scheduling Your Curbside Pickup
Contact-free curbside pickup is available by appointment only.
- Wait until the library notifies you that your hold is ready. Then use the menu below or call 813-273-3652 to schedule your appointment.
- Bring your library card number, remain in your vehicle, and follow the confirmation email instructions to pick up your items.
Already have an upcoming appointment for curbside pickup? No need to schedule another appointment! We’ll make sure you get everything that’s ready for pickup when you arrive.