Library Recording Studios provide tools and software for recording and editing audio/video projects. Cameras, green screens, microphones, and editing software are available for free.
A valid Hillsborough County Public Library card is required to use the studio and equipment.
John F. Germany Library
Individuals and small groups may book the Recording Studio by appointment.
Maximum occupancy: 5
Contact the John F. Germany Public Library at 813-273-3652 to book studio time.
SouthShore Regional Library
Individuals and small groups may book the Recording Studio by appointment. An orientation session is required before use.
Maximum occupancy: live studio, 11; editing studio, 4.
This recording studio features a sound booth.
Contact the SouthShore Regional Library at 813-273-3652 to book studio time.
- 27” iMac with native Apple apps (Garage Band, iMovie, etc)
- Adobe Creative Cloud software
- Chromakey green screen wall
- Canon Vixia HF R400 camera w/tripod
- Behringer XENYX X1204USB Mixer
- Yamaha HS5 Powered Studio Monitor
- DBX 286s Microphone Pre-amp Processor
- UHF Dual Channel Wireless Microphone
- Blue Microphone Bluebird Cardioid Condensor Mic
- Audio-Technica ATR-6550 Video Camera Shotgun Microphone
- Shure SM57-LC Legendary Instrument Microphone
- Behringer AMP800 Four-Channel Headphone Amp
- M-Audio USB Midi Keyboard Controller with stand & sustain pedal
- Behringer HPS3000 Studio Headphones
- Blue Microphone Icicle Converter/Mic Preamp